Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blogger Challenge : Day 6

Day 6 : When your ipod is on shuffle, what 10 songs might it play...

Well since I don't have an ipod (the last person on the face of the earth, I know). But I do have an iphone,  I just don't use it here. So that makes me a little cooler. : ) haha

So...here are the first 10 songs that came to my head in the order that I thought of them, and that I love and LOVE to sing along to.

1.  Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi

2.  Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler

3.  Love - Roger Creager

4.  Best Mistake I Ever Made - Kevin Fowler

5.  The Dance - Garth Brooks

6.  The Chair - George Strait

7.  Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

8.  Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

9.  Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

10.  Don't Stop Believin' - Journey

Random, I know. But I listen to EVERYTHING.

1 comment: