Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ukranian New Years.

We spent last Friday night over at Crystal & Blair's celebrating Ukranian New Years!!  Crystal must have spent the whole day cooking because Oh. My. Goodness...there were so many yummy dishes! She made a turkey, ham, dressing, cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes, corn, perogys(a staple here in Canada...it's a dumpling filled with potatoes) and some other Ukranian dishes that were soo good! I've decided I'm going to have to have her teach me how to make these recipes because I think even our Texas friends and family back home would LOVE them!













We had a lot of fun as always! Crystal & Blair thought Kyle and I needed this new book on How to be a Canadian! : )
Little do they know, we are ready to get back to good ole' Texas, U.S. of A. as fast as we can!


No comments:

Post a Comment