Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the joy of love.

I was reading a friend's blog and stumbled across a free photography class that last's the month of February and thought I'd do it! It's put on by Willette Photography.  I'm no photographer but thought this would be a fun class and maybe I'll learn a thing or two.  : )



Here are the “requirements” of the class…
suggested class materials:
  • someone(s) you love
  • a camera
  • a desire to stretch your photographic skills
what you can expect from this willette JOY class:
  • a daily email during the month of february
  • the email will contain a photo idea and occasional tips
  • a public flickr gallery to share photos
  • an album template download at the end for all of your photos you take during the class
  • a journey to help you document your loved one(s) – whether it is a spouse, partner, child, pet, parent or friend.
I decided to capture Chester. Why, you ask? Well...
1. He's so darn cute.
2. He's home with me and we have lots of time for photo ops.
3. He's just so darn cute!

day 1. {february 1} what he does.
[he lays around. and sleeps. All the live long day.]




2 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I just took a photography class to better understand my camera w/ Laurie Heath. I'm going to copy you & do this as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that you are doing this Free class... i went over to check it out and now I am signed up too, even though I am a lil late :oX

    ReplyDelete