Thursday, October 7, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

I've seen some of my friends do this on their blogs and I thought it would be fun!

I, Capree Alaine Young,

Always...

-tell my husband I love him every time we hang up on the phone.
-drink coffee in the morning.
-love snuggling with Chester.
-think about the future.
-plan everything. EVERYTHING.
-pretty much wash the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher.
-want dessert.
-try to think about the positive.
-want to go shopping.
-thank God for being so blessed!

Sometimes...

-cook dinner...usually 4 times a week.
-wish I were back in Texas.
-LOVE to bake.
-stay in my pajamas all day. : )
-drink coffee at night.
-work out.


Never...

-eat mushrooms, ick.
-want to take people I love for granted.
-skip meals. EVER.
-gets tired of my Chester loving on me.
-opposes an afternoon nap.
-thought I'd be living in Canada!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment