Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our First Snow

We had our first snow on my birthday!  I loved seeing everything covered in white! It has been COLD though, especially for this Texas girl!! Today it is 18 degrees! Well unlike Texas snow, (where it melts pretty quickly) we have had snow on the ground for a few days now! Chester wasn't suire about it at first but he LOVES it! However, after about 10 minutes he is ready to go inside! He has a sweater but we need to get him a jacket and some boots. We bought him some boots last night but they're a little small so we have to exchange them. And Kyle and I also had a snowball fight. (I won!) I love how everything looks covered in snow...so magical! I wish I would've had my camera last night when we were running around because the trees were so pretty covered in snow! Next time we go out I will definitely get some pictures around town. Here's the pictures I did take!





He loved running around in it!

"C'mon y'all this is fun!"

Even snow doesn't stop him from digging!

 He was cracking us up running around on the deck and sliding everywhere!

It has been beautiful these past few days! But I'm not gonna lie us Texas folks have been COLD! I don't know what we're gonna do when it's 40 below zero! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment