Friday, October 29, 2010

Blogger Challenge

I decided to do the blogger challenge which gives you topics to blog about for 10 days! Here goes!

Day 1 : Post a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



1.  I have never been skiing and am looking forward to it this winter!

2.  I love dogs and would have several a few adopted strays if my husband wouldn't kick me out. = )

3.  I love hiking.

4.  I want to be on Amazing Race sooo badly, but not with my husband(we'd kill each other), with my dad. I think we'd be a great team!

5.  My husband and I met in college and were really good friends for a year before we started dating. I made him wait. = )

6.  I love Halloween but HATE scary stuff. You couldn't drag me to a haunted house. No way no how.

7.  I cannot wait to be a mom. I can't wait to get back to Texas and have babies!

8.  I LOVE to shop! (Who doesn't?) BUT I only bargain shop, this girl is not paying full price when it will be on sale in 2 weeks. I know, I get it from my momma.

9.  I love reality tv. LOVE it.

10.  I want to will go to a Bon Jovi concert before I die.

11.  I could live on Mexican food...real mexican food...and miss it SOOO MUCH.

12.  I love my dog more than most people do their children(kidding!).  But if I can love my dog this much, I can't wait to have children. = )

13.  I have always wanted to go to Bora Bora and hopefully will some day!

14.  Friends is and always will be my favorite show.

15.  I am deathly afraid of bugs. All bugs. Even June bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment