Monday, October 25, 2010

Our First Visitor

Our first visitor! I was sooo excited for my childhood best friend Meagan to come visit us! I had been looking forward to her coming for over a month! I couldn't wait to have some time with one of my besties! We picked her up from the airport on a Monday night and we spent that night drinking some wine and catching up! Tuesday we went shopping at West Edmonton mall (the big one!) and went to lunch! Wednesday we slept in, watched our favorite show Friends that we used to always watch in middle school and high school and then went to lunch and went and got some pedicures! We baked a yummy dessert and cooked dinner. Thursday we went hiking at Elk Island National Park. Here are some pictures from our day of hiking...



















The hike we went on was really pretty! On Friday we went shopping with my friend Crystal{yes, AGAIN!} and bought outfits for mine and Crystal's birthday celebration! Friday night, a group of us went out to dinner at Earl's and then to a piano bar called The Red Piano, it was a blast!! I have lots of pictures from that night that I will put on another post later.

I really enjoyed having Meagan here, it was like old times! Even if we were just talking and watching Friends, it was exactly what I needed!! I am so happy that she came to visit and loved having her. It was a wonderful week!!

Meagan Flynn, thank you for coming to visit, I had such a good time and loved loved loved having you here! Come back soon! : ) I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment